Friday, March 28, 2008

Computer problems so no photo

I am so disappointed. I took a great photo on Thursday and in light of the recent snow pictures I wanted to share it but alas, my computer is confused...again. Our computer is 7 years old and needs an upgrade badly. It is possible that just a proper "dumping" would be helpful and we may need to do that soon. Programs are getting slower, some don't even work, and it seems, at least for now, my camera program is taking a break.

Anyway, I looked out my sliding glass door on Thursday afternoon to see E(10 years old) outside. We have a huge playground out in the back yard and he was sitting on the timber that holds the swings. This timber is about 8 feet up in the air and there he sat, leaning against another post, comfy as could be, sunning himself in the 45 degree weather we were having. What really humored me was that he was dressed in shorts and a sweatshirt with nothing else-no shoes or jacket. He had to go through snow to get there but found boots to be a hindrance. Here in Minnesota, at this time of year even 40 feels pretty warm and I guess E thought so too.

Molly and I head out today to go to quilt retreat at a bible camp. This will be her second retreat and second quilt. It will be my 7th. We both have intended recipients of our quilts already figured out. Hopefully we can get the camera program working soon so I can post photos of our efforts. We are excited to join 12 others of our extended family and friends circle and always enjoy the time of fellowship and fun.

No comments: