Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Home again and camera program working

I arrived home safely on Friday evening. It is always good to be home but I hadn't missed the laundry and cooking that were waiting for me to return. I am still working on getting the laundry caught up again. I ended up putting in a full work day again on Saturday-4 hours on the mail route and 8 hours on Census work. Shannon had done a good job of holding down the fort while I was away and everyone got where they needed to all week and was cared for. He did have some help from his parents for a few days while Molly and E stayed with them.

The photo program on the computer is working again so here is the photo I wanted to share with you a couple of weeks ago. This is E, anxious for spring. The temperature was in the high 40's that day and the snow was melting fast. If you notice, you will see that he is barefooted in the picture and he had to walk through the snow to get to his location. Brrrr. I was just so humored by the picture and it wouldn't have surprised me if he had taken a book with him out there since he is such a reader.




I am hoping to start writing the Statement of Faith posts again. Molly and I missed the class on Sanctification because we were at quilt retreat but they videotaped it for us so as soon as we can sit down and watch that I will post-hopefully yet this week. Some of you have told me you are anxious for them to start again. Stick with me...they're coming.

No comments: