Sunday, April 20, 2008

Tags or Labels

I wanted to let everyone know that I have finally decided to add tags to my posts. Tags are simple "search" words that are assigned to each post. These tags can then later be used to help search for posts on specific subjects within the blog. For example, "doctrine" would bring up all of the doctrine related posts or just for fun would bring up jokes or funny videos I have posted. My tags will eventually all be listed on the side of the blog where clicking on them will bring up the related posts.

I have found that even I, the author of this hang out, am often unable to find my own posts to refer to later so I am hoping this will be helpful to myself as well as our readers. Give me some time to get this done. I hope to eventually get every post, all 215 of them, tagged.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool. Thanks for the great idea.