Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Stop that before someone gets hurt!

My mom used to say that when I was young and would wrestle on the floor with my dad. I hated when she's say that but there is a lot of value in the phrase. Around our home, with 5 kids and a husband in the house, wrestling is common place and it usually doesn't end until I either make them stop or someone gets hurt.

Last night Collin and Shannon were wrestling and I couldn't pass up the temptation to join them. Collin is incredibly ticklish under his arms and along his sides. I just had to help Shannon get him good. So, how do you think it ended?



As you can see, I ended up getting the worst of it when Collin's elbow connected with my upper cheek right below the eye socket. We have several outings planned over the next couple of days so I won't be able to hide out in the house until it disappears either. Next time I think I'll say, "Stop that before someone gets hurt!"

1 comment:

Qtpies7 said...

Lesson learned.